Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

I bought Yamaha RBX 170


Finally I got this bass, I decided to buy this model because it' s best cheapest from Yamaha and it's only choice available in local store to test.
The RBX 170 has four strings, light weight alder body and passive controls that sound pretty good. Some reviewers said that tuners are shit but I found it's really always keeping in tune, the neck and body also pretty well well-balanced. To tell the truth I believe it had been the best option I ever made available during my existence. I would recommend that for almost any novice.




Bass type 4 string fretted
Neck join Bolt-On
Neck construction maple
Fingerboard Rosewood 24 frets and 34'' scale
Body Agathis or alder bolt on
Finish black black
Pickups One P near the neck and a J near the bridge
Hardware Bridge vintage style
Electronics Passive





Now My gears
Bass Guitar >> Yamaha RBX 170 Red finish
Amp >> VOX Bass Amplug /Superlux headphone

Cable >> 2 Choseal AUX 3.5mm Male to Male
Strap>> none
Tuner >> AP Tuner 3 (freeware)*0*


Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment