Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Epiphone Goth ThunderBird-IV Bass, Plain Black Review -copy-

Pros: Well Made, Simple, Cheap, Good Sound, Fast Neck. This bass is a very good value for the money.
Cons: Versatile and Neck-heavy

"Incredibird
This bass is sick, I've played plenty of high end basses and though I didn't really expect it to blow them out of the water this bass surely holds its own. i was playing a schecter stiletto studio 4 right before I picked up this bass and when I played this epiphone I was definately suprised. firstly this bass is sturdy, it felt pretty light compared to the other 5 and 6 string basses ive played, the action was flawless. this thing plays smooth. it sounds incredible, the tone was amazing even with the manufacturer strings. The body is sleek and cool looking it definately has a lot of character. I never thought I would actually want an epiphone as much as i do now but they have sold me on this bass next paycheck im definately going to get it." Review by Anonymous in http://www.musiciansfriend.com/bass/epiphone-goth-thunderbird-iv-bass

 Epiphone Goth ThunderBird-IV Bass Cover video:



 Get Epiphone Goth ThunderBird-IV Bass !


No comments:

Post a Comment